With tight deadlines to meet and many aspects to consider when working on academic buildings, it’s crucial that clients have someone they can trust to do the job effectively. So whether you’re building a new university, or simply renovating an existing school – The Heritage Window Company understand the importance of efficiency and we have the experience to ensure that your project will be planned to the finest detail and run as smoothly as possible.
Heritage Aluminium Windows have many benefits for academic buildings such as schools, colleges and universities, including:
- Designed to fit easily into timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Available in over 200 RAL colours
- Can be customised to almost any requirement; including size, shape and openings
- Conform to latest Buildings Regulations and conservation requirements
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Installed by our own team of highly trained fitters working alongside surveyors and buildings control
Our skilled team of professionals are available to provide advice and technical support to ensure you get the right product for your school and university windows, and our Company Surveyor will be happy to visit your academic site to discuss your needs in detail and assist with bespoke windows and doors requirements, sectional drawings or CAD design if appropriate.
Most importantly with academic buildings, at Heritage, you’ll also have direct access to our experienced team, who’ll work closely alongside your facilities management, surveyors, and local authorities. We’ll be happy to assist you in satisfying planning, buildings and conservation requirements; and coordinating production, delivery and installation so that your projects run efficiently and smoothly.