It’s been said that if golf courses are the soul of a golf club, then the golf club house is the heart of a golf club. So whether you’re building a new club house, or simply renovating an existing one – The Heritage Window Company understand their importance. We have the experience and the team to ensure that your project will be planned to the finest detail and ran as smoothly as possible.
Heritage Clubhouse Aluminium Windows have many benefits for commercial applications such as golf club houses including:
- Designed to fit easily into original timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Available in over 200 RAL colours
- Can be customised to almost any requirement
- Conform to latest Buildings Regulations and conservation requirements
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Installed by our own team of highly trained fitters working alongside your surveyors and buildings control
We offer a fully consultative approach and our Company Surveyor will be happy to visit you at the golf club to discuss your club house in detail and assist with bespoke windows and doors requirements, sectional drawings or CAD design if appropriate. Our range of Aluminium windows combine all the performance benefits of modern window technology with the slim lines and aesthetics necessary to maintain your club house’s appearance.
With Heritage, you’ll also have direct access to our experienced team of professionals, working closely alongside your facilities management, surveyors, and local authorities. We’ll be happy to assist you in satisfying planning, buildings and conservation requirements; and coordinating production, delivery and installation so that your projects run efficiently and smoothly.